Telecom Circuit Board Packaging
Companies working in the telecom circuit board industry constantly strive to produce their products at the most competitive prices possible. Consequently, their packaging decisions revolve around the need to maintain low assembly costs. Universal Protective Packaging, Inc. (UPPI) offers an economical and highly successful solution that replaces the costly bag, box, foam and corrugated box divider used to package telecom circuit board products. The solution is simple – a static protective, thermoformed plastic container designed to provide sensitive electronic components with the protection they require. From individual boards to multiple units for bulk shipments, UPPI can design a packaging solution for your project.
Telecom Circuit Board Packaging Solutions
- Provide superior protection from static discharge
- Provide superior protection from physical damage during transportation and storage
- Eliminate contamination through clean packaging
- Be reusable and recyclable
- Reduce time-to-market and total packaging costs
- Fit your exact part specifications for a custom fit
- Easy inspection without risk of damage to your product or costly re-pack procedures
Original corrugate box sleeve combo packaging was labor intensive, contaminated the part, and did not protect this very expensive part from damage. The solution was simplified pack-out by creating an all-in-one solution, eliminate contaminates, and design a secure, protective package through the use of a locking feature in the clamshell.
Types of Industrial Packaging
- Automation Tray Packaging
- Computer Peripheral Packaging
- Material Handling Packaging
- Static Control Packaging
- Telecom Circuit Board Packaging
- Transport Packaging
- Tray and Lid Packaging
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries. Take a minute to browse all of our packaging options.