Material Handling Packaging
Universal Protective Packaging Inc. (UPPI) offers a clean alternative to die cut foam and molded pulp material handling trays. UPPI is able to custom design a thermoformed solution that will eliminate the contamination associated with die cut foam and molded pulp products. Clean packaging solutions are particularly important when products are to be painted, printed or assembled. Unit and tool price may be relatively inexpensive for die cut foam or molded pulp products, but the overall cost can be disastrous due to high rework and reject rates caused by contamination.
Material Handling Packaging Solutions
- Maximize production efficiencies
- Packaging that allows for simple and fast product insertion and removal
- Reduce inventory and associated costs through innovative designs
- Provide superior protection from physical harm during transportation and storage
- Be reusable and recyclable
- Allow for quick, easy and accurate product inspection through clear packaging
- Clean packaging alternative eliminates contamination
We needed to reduce current rejection rate of 20% by protecting painted parts from scratching. The solution was a PVC tray that was designed and produced that eliminated scratching issues from contaminates, was stackable, and allowed air flow channels for proper paint curing. This resulted in a rejection rate reduction of 20%.
Types of Industrial Packaging
- Automation Tray Packaging
- Computer Peripheral Packaging
- Material Handling Packaging
- Static Control Packaging
- Telecom Circuit Board Packaging
- Transport Packaging
- Tray and Lid Packaging
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries. If you would like to learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Learn About Us
- Call: (717) 766-1578
- Email: email@example.com