Static Control Packaging
Universal Protective Packaging, Inc. (UPPI) is a world leader in static control packaging. Our award-winning staff of engineers are experts in static control packaging design; understanding the unique packaging issues that need to be overcome. Traditionally, static sensitive electronics modules have been individually wrapped in bags, then placed into foam or corrugated inserts, which tend to be labor intensive and costly. At UPPI, we utilize only the most advanced technology and the best electrostatic discharge (ESD) protective materials in the industry. Combined with our superior designs, the end result is a quality solution that will impress your customers and lower your overall packaging costs.
Static Control Packaging Solutions
- Provide superior protection from static discharge
- Provide superior protection from physical damage during transportation and storage
- Eliminate contamination through clean packaging
- Be reusable and recyclable
- Reduce time-to-market and total packaging costs
- Fit your exact part specifications for a custom fit
- Easy inspection without risk of damage to your product or costly re-pack procedures
Traditional means of packaging was becoming expensive; in labor, production efficiencies and product returns. The solution was to reduce labor costs through simplified pack-out by creating an all-in-one solution. Increase production efficiencies with clear trays and lids, which made for quick, easy, and accurate visual inspection. We also improved product protection with anti-static rigid packaging solutions and air gaps on both sides of each device, which provide additional product protection.
Types of Industrial Packaging
- Automation Tray Packaging
- Computer Peripheral Packaging
- Material Handling Packaging
- Static Control Packaging
- Telecom Circuit Board Packaging
- Transport Packaging
- Tray and Lid Packaging
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries. If you would like to learn more about our services, fill out the form, and a member of our team will be in touch.