Automation Tray Packaging
Universal Protective Packaging, Inc. (UPPI) is skilled at designing and producing robust and functional automation trays that are compatible with most of today’s automation systems. Our automation trays are designed to fit your exact part specifications and work in tandem with your current automation systems. In addition, our packaging solutions allow for simple product insertion which shortens cycle time and packaging costs.
Automation Tray Packaging Solutions
- Maximize production efficiencies
- Packaging that allows for simple and fast product insertion and removal
- Reduce inventory and associated costs through innovative designs
- Provide superior protection from physical harm during transportation and storage
- Be reusable and recyclable
- Allow for quick, easy and accurate product inspection through clear packaging
- Reduce time-to-market
- Meets the specific ISTA packaging standards3
A problem became that we needed a clean packaging solution that would eliminate contaminates, accommodate current and additional product lines, and work in current automation system. The solution product was clean and eliminated contaminates, became designed to hold multiple-sized parts with flexibility for more, and supported the part and provided precise location for pick and place systems.
Types of Industrial Packaging
- Automation Tray Packaging
- Computer Peripheral Packaging
- Material Handling Packaging
- Static Control Packaging
- Telecom Circuit Board Packaging
- Transport Packaging
- Tray and Lid Packaging
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries. If you would like to learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.