Reduce your packaging process costs as well as your environmental impact through one of Universal Protective Packaging, Inc.’s licensed post-consumer recycled material fragility packaging solutions. Each of these packaging solutions are produced from clean, recycled, reprocessed and thermoformed HDPE material. The patented Geospring®and U-Pad & Lid® thermoformed fragility packaging solutions will help your company realize total cost of ownership saving of 15-30% or more compared to expensive and bulky expanded polystyrene or laminated PE plank foam end caps.
Fragile Packaging Solutions
- North America License: Geospring® – End cap used to ship single products
- North America License: U-Pad & Lid® – Packaging used to ship bulk products
- Recyclable and reusable
- Protects your product from shock and vibration damage with built-in rigidity features
- Improves cleanliness by decreasing contaminates
- Works in most of today’s automation systems
- Reduces space requirements and carbon footprint
- 1 truck of Geospring® packs = 10 trucks of polystyrene foam
Geospring won gold in the 2014 SPE Thermoforming Parts Competition. Contact us today to discuss the benefits of these products, and the ways we can develop a custom packaging solution for your product.Watch Geospring® in action
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries. If you would like to learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.