When UPPI started as a seven-employee shop in 1983, the company’s goal was to provide a quality product with excellent customer service. While the corporation has grown from one small plant to a multi-facility operation employing over 100 people, this founding belief has not changed. UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries.
- A pioneer in the industry, we were one of the first
- A group consisting of some of the industry’s best minds
- We have some of the brightest professionals – we’re one of the best
- A company with a closed loop recycling system
- Eco-friendly material suppliers
- We are able to provide the best sustainable packaging options available
- Committed to the continual improvement of our product through innovative thinking
- Committed to cutting edge technology – we’ll continue to lead the way
- A contributing member of our community
- Dedicated to being outstanding corporate citizens.
UPPI Quality Program
The Quality Management System at Universal Protective Packaging, Inc. (UPPI) is certified to ISO 9001 International Quality Standard by SAI Global.SAI Global is a leading global management systems Certification Body.UPPI has maintained its ISO 9001 certification since 2002.
Certification to the ISO 9001 standard assures that UPPI’s products are manufactured within a uniform and consistent quality system, which includes all phases of order fulfillment – from sales order entry to shipment. The end result of this system is delivery of quality products and services, which meet or exceed the expectations of our distributors and end users.
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries. Take a minute to browse all of our packaging options.
- Food Packaging
- Fragile Packaging
- Industrial Packaging
- Medical Packaging
- Retail Packaging
- Thermoformed Packaging
- Learn about UPPI
- Contact our Offices
- Request a Quote