Consumer Electronics Packaging
Blister packaging is ideal for small consumer goods. This type of plastic packaging highlights the product and provides a degree of tamper resistance while still being easy to open. One of the most common applications for blister packaging can be seen in the cosmetics industry.
Consumer Electronics Packaging Solutions
- Increase competitive advantage and market share through high-visibility packaging
- Enhance your product’s brand identity through complementary packaging
- Provide advanced security features you can trust
- Increase your revenues by decreasing your packaging costs
- Increase productivity and manufacturing efficiencies
- Reduce assembly time with one packaging component
- Decrease your shipping costs with lighter weight packaging
A problem we solved for a company was that they needed to find a thermoformer to support their clamshell packaging requirements and keep up with limited demand visibility which included 20 different SKU’s and growing. We solved this problem by designing a base package with interchangeable cavaties to accommodate current and future SKU’s, plus created a flexible production schedule with an allotment of raw materials and production block time based on order history and estimated growth rate.
Types of Retail Packaging
- Electronics Packaging
- Point of Purchase Components
- Consumer Electronics Packaging
- Consumer Product Packaging
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries. Take a minute to browse all of our packaging options.