The global medical device marketplace is demanding production of high-quality goods and faster response times at lower costs. Relying on flexibility, speed and elimination of waste, Universal Protective Packaging, Inc. (UPPI) medical device customers are meeting the challenges head on with greater margin, increased profitability and improved customer satisfaction. UPPI’s packaging solutions will exceed your need for a package that surpasses your sterility specifications, provides ultimate product protection and is designed with ease of use in mind.
Implant Packaging Solutions
- Encompass all sterile barrier packaging requirements
- Surpass your specifications with our certified class 100,000 cleanroom
- Surpass your specifications with our ISO 9001 certified quality management system
- Designed ito ISO 11607 standards and produced to meet strict time constraints
- Be produced with certified and traceable raw materials
- Have features to make the package efficient, safe and effective for the end user
- Reduce overall package costs with affordable prototyping services
A problem we solved from a company was that multiple-sized spinal implants needed to fit in one package. Our solution was to design and produce a tray that accommodated all spinal implants. Additional benefits included flexibility of the package which allowed the company to keep their packaging costs down, streamlined practical use of the product, and increased ease of identification.
Types of Medical PackagingView the UPPI Medical Device Packaging White Sheet
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries. Take a minute to browse all of our packaging options.