Universal Protective Packaging, Inc. (UPPI) develops, engineers, and manufactures custom, thermoformed trays and clamshell packages that are easy to use, and provide the sterile barrier and protection needed for catheters. UPPI’s medial customers boast with confidence in knowing their product will not only be manufactured to industry standards, but within their established quality standards and time constraints; saving not only time and money but maintaining their reputation as a leader within the medical device industry.
Catheter Packaging Solutions
- Encompass all sterile barrier packaging requirements
- Surpass your specifications with our certified class 100,000 cleanroom
- Surpass your specifications with our ISO 9001 certified quality management system
- Designed with ISO 11607 standards and produced to meet strict time constraints
- Be produced with certified and traceable raw materials
- Have features to make the package efficient, safe and effective for the end user
- Reduce overall package costs with affordable prototyping services
- Increased ease of identification
- Increase product visibility for marketing purposes
- Streamlined practical use of the product
- Reduced inventory space needed
A company needed to reduce labor and packaging material costs associated with the packaging of a very large product. Our solution decreased the number of pieces to assemble from a dozen to two, reduce labor from 1 hour to 5 minutes, decrease the amount of packaging material to one (plastic), reduce the packaging’s piece price by 75%, and UPPI pushed the thermoformed packaging industry’s forming capability by producing a 4ft part.
Types of Medical PackagingView the UPPI Medical Device Packaging White Sheet
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries. If you would like to learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Learn About Us
- Call: (717) 766-1578
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org