Blister packaging is ideal for small consumer goods. This type of plastic packaging highlights the product and provides a degree of tamper resistance while still being easy to open. One of the most common applications for blister packaging can be seen in the cosmetics industry.
Blister Packaging Solutions
- One piece of custom-formed plastic sheet
- Used in conjunction with specially manufactured paperboard to complete the package
- Blister can be trapped between two pieces of paperboard to make a trapped blister
- Blister can be affixed to a single piece of paperboard
- Blister is held in place using heat and pressure to activate an adhesive on paperboard
Blister Packaging Benefits
- Incorporate the product’s shape to enhance brand identity
- High-visibility package showcases product
- Designed to be easy to open by hand
- Strong enough to hang on a hook
Types of Thermoformed Packaging
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries. Take a minute to browse all of our packaging options.