About Universal Protective Packaging, Inc. (UPPI)
When UPPI started as a seven-employee shop in 1983, the company's goal was to provide a quality product with excellent customer service. While the corporation has grown from one small plant to a multi-facility operation employing over 100 people, this founding belief has not changed.
UPPI is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialized, custom thermoformed plastic packaging. Our business is the design, creation, and production of effective, yet cost-efficient packaging for the retail, medical, electronics, industrial, and food industries.
Why should UPPI be your custom thermoformed plastic packaging company of choice?
- As a pioneer in the industry, we were one of the first.
- As a group consisting of some of the industry’s best minds and brightest professionals, we're one of the best.
- As a company with a closed loop recycling system and eco-friendly material suppliers, we are able to provide the best sustainable packaging options available.
- A corporation committed to the continual improvement of our product through innovative thinking and cutting edge technology, we'll continue to lead the way.
- As a contributing member of our community, we will continue to be outstanding corporate citizens.
- Since its humble yet eager beginnings in 1983, UPPI has grown with the industry. Still hungry in nature but no longer small in stature, UPPI now boasts two facilities doing business in 40 states and over 20 countries spanning five continents.
UPPI Quality Program
UPPI’s quality management program is certified to ISO 9001:2008 International Quality Standard by Quality Management Institute (QMI). QMI is North America's leading management systems register and is accredited by the following organizations: ANSI-RAB, SCC, RVA and EMA.
Certification to the ISO 9001:2008 standard assures that UPPI's products are manufactured within a uniform and consistent quality system, which includes all phases of order fulfillment - from sales order entry to shipment. The end result of this system is delivery of quality products and services, which meet or exceed the expectations of our distributors and end users.